Yoga classes in Mallorca
If you come to Finca Ca’n Beneït it is because you are looking to get away from the stresses of everyday life in an ideal environment for disconnection. And to make it even easier for you, we have designed an experience that will make you connect body, mind and soul: our yoga sessions in Mallorca. Let yourself be invaded by the peace that nature transmits, reaching a state of wellbeing that will make your stay even more welcoming, if that is possible.
Yoga exercises for beginners and advanced students. It doesn’t matter what your level is. Whether you are an expert in the subject, or if you have not yet been initiated in this discipline, we offer private and group classes with our yoga instructor, so that you can live a totally personalised experience in a unique environment.
Our yoga classes in Mallorca are specially designed to make you feel good in a reunion with your inner self, giving you the enthusiasm and confidence you need for a renewal, inside and out.
Several studies confirm the incredible benefits of this practice, especially during the early hours of the day. Morning yoga exercises help you start the morning with strength, activating your muscles, increasing your body’s energy, and relieving any feelings of stress that may arise.
Do you want to know what the yoga exercises we propose are like? To begin with, you need to know that there are different types of yoga and each of them is focused on a different objective. You have probably heard names such as Hatha, Vinyasa, Yin, Anusara, Iyengar, Bikram, Ashtanga, Jivamukti, etc.
At Ca’n Beneït we do group yoga sessions in Gentle Flow style, ideal to start the day in the best way. And, if you request private classes with our instructor, you can choose the type of yoga you want.
What are the benefits of yoga?
As you may already know, yoga is much more than the physical practice of stretching and bending. It is a way to connect with the body, mind and spirit.
Physical benefits of yoga
– It’s a great way to build strength and flexibility, helping to prevent future injuries.
– Increases metabolism and lowers blood cholesterol levels.
– Improves heart rate variability and lowers blood pressure levels. – Helps correct back posture, helping to better align the spine and reduce back pain.
Psychological benefits of yoga
– It is perfect for deepening self-knowledge, allowing you to gain perspective on different aspects of your life and contributing to better decision making.
– Reduces stress levels and helps you sleep better at night.
– Increases self-confidence, improving our relationships with others.
– Contributes to an improvement in our concentration, thus increasing our productivity and making us more creative.
What do I need to bring for my first yoga class?
You just need to make sure you bring comfortable clothes and a small bottle of water for hydration. We will provide you with the mat and towel.
Remember that the main aim of our yoga activities in Mallorca is to enjoy the present moment, so if this is your first experience with yoga, don’t push yourself. Try to follow the steps set by our instructor and make the practice a habit to improve little by little.
And, once you feel completely refreshed, it is the best time to enjoy the beauty of our landscapes. We suggest that you discover our farm with our guided tours so that you don’t leave here without getting to know all the natural beauty that surrounds you.